Click Here for the EL (English Learners) Plan of Service
SCOTT HICKEY, CURRICULUM & ASSESSMENT COORDINATOR
(320) 269-8833, Ext. 2119
Keeping with our mission to provide exemplary education opportunities, preparing all students for successful futures, we believe and are committed to:
- Achieving academic excellence through continuous improvement in curriculum and instruction.
- Providing well-rounded curriculum and programming for our students.
- Seizing opportunities to be progressive and innovative.
- Utilizing the best technology available.
- Supporting extra-curricular activities that enhance personal growth and support a strong academic program.
- Maintaining fiscal responsibility.
- Encouraging family and community engagement.
- Enhancing educational opportunities through regional cooperation and collaboration.
- Having high expectations for all students.
Montevideo Public Schools offers a positive, high quality, well-rounded education for all students. Our District Staff Development Committee, instructional teams and teachers are constantly working to enhance the instructional and assessment strategies to achieve student academic excellence.
Report on Curriculum, Instruction and Student Achievement
MN Department of Education
SW/WC Service Cooperative